In this module you will:
- Learn USAID’s definition of resilience and how that definition directly shapes the measurement and analytic approach the Agency takes to capture resilience strengthening over time
- Discover the conceptual framework that guides USAID’s resilience measurement framework
- Understand to how measure shocks and resilience capacities over time
- Comprehend the basics of resilience analysis
- Recognize different monitoring and evaluation designs that have the potential to inform unique types of resilience-related questions
- Explore resilience measurement “frontier topics” that describe where the expected future of field resilience measurement.